Teledentistry Now Available During COVID-19 Crisis
Premier Family Dental is now offering TeleDentistry to our patients of our Gilbert dental office and to new patients throughout the Valley. While the COVID19 crisis is a concern for everyone, everywhere, so are the dental and oral health issues and questions that many are facing. During this time, we are see select patients with emergency dental needs in our office.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Now Offering TeleDentistry
With the latest advancements in technology and regulations made available to us in order to serve our patients, you can receive teledentistry services from the comfort and safety of your home. Contact us below to schedule your TeleDental Appointment.
How we can help with TeleDentistry:
- Oral health assessments.
- Consultation for oral sores, lesions, swelling and/or infections to identify the need for an emergency appointment or prescriptions.
- Advise on broken, sensitive, or misaligned teeth.
- Prescribe necessary remedies and medications to alleviate pain.
- Help to provide advice as to whether a patient has a medical or dental problem.
- Our dental team can evaluate your dental goals.
- Conduct follow-up consultations on previous dental work that has been performed.
- Conduct 2’nd opinion reviews on pricing and cosmetic dental surgery plans.
- Discuss questions about a proposed treatment plan.
Stay safe, be healthy and keep your dental health in mind. Please contact us to schedule an appointment or to get your questions answered.